Jade Integrated Development Environment 4.10
JadeIDE the Integrated Development Environment for JAVA supporting the SUN JDK.
JadeIDE is an easy to use integrated development environment. Besides Java code editing it invokes HTML-, XML- and UML Editors as well as the SUN Java Tools. JadeIDE can handle any number of projects. It generates code templates and JavaDoc files.
Publisher:............ Wolfgang Kurz
File size:.............. 1.97 MB
Release date:...... 12 Apr 2012
Last update:........ 12 Apr 2012
Language:............ English, German
Publisher review for Jade Integrated Development Environment 4.10:
Review by: Wolfgang Kurz
The Jade Integrated Development Environment is a straightforward development environment, which provides a GUI for the most important tools of the SUN JDK in order to ease the editing of source code, the compilation of Java classes and finally the execution of a Java Application respectively a Java Applet. Supported are the following functions:
01. Jade Editor optimized for Java coding (positioning to method, template insertion, checkpoint management...).
02. invocation of the JAVA API and project API documentation via a web-browser.
03. invocation of the static code checker JiveLint from Sureshot.
04. invocation of HTML-Editors, XML-Editors and the UML Editor UMLet (TU Vienna).
05. invocation of external source code editors for a selected source file.
06. creation and initialization of a new Java source file (class).
07. creation and initialization of the HTML file to invoke a class as Java applet .
08. invocation of user defined functions.
09. invocation of the java compiler to compile a selected source file or a complete package.
10. execution of a Java program = execution of a class with a main() method as application.
11. execution of a Java applet = execution of a class with an init() method as applet.
12. cancellation of a running compilation or application/applet execution
13. generation of the Java Documentation of a project (JavaDoc).
14. generation of JAR Archives and JNI C/C++ header files.
15. generation of a "StartClass" template
16. dialog controlled generation of individual Java Dialog windows.
17. dialog controlled generation of individual windows with a menu bar and menu items and content pane.
18. archiving and restoring of project packages and single files. Any number of archives supported.
19. presentation of the actual content of the System Clipboard.
Java 2 - JDK 6 (or better) with associated API and Tools documentation installed
Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Linux,OS/2,OS/2 Warp,OS/2 Warp 4
Whats new in version 4.10:
The INI file has been changed to a plain text file for better editability.
Jade Integrated Development Environment screenshots:
Jade Integrated Development Environment download tags:
Win7Dwnld.com update information of Jade Integrated Development Environment 4.10 full version periodically using publisher pad file, so some information may be slightly out-of-date. Please check information before relying on it. Using crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, cd key, hacks or encouraging software piracy of Jade Integrated Development Environment 4.10 is illegal and prevent future development of this program. On Win7dwnld.com download links are directly from publisher sites. Jade Integrated Development Environment torrent files or links are not allowed.
Based on 6 ratings. 6 user reviews.
Jade Integrated Development Environment awarded on 12 Apr 2012 with "5 Stars" award